Thursday, July 30, 2009

I believe after the last couple of months, I deserve a small moment of bragging time. Many of you know that Tyler has started a new side business. Here you see the logo, if you are interested further please go to the website, www.coldcreekwellness.com. I am so very proud of Tyler and all of his hard work to get this business up and going, and of course his partners as well. He has always wanted to own his own business. I truely believed that it was possible for him I just never thought it would be something like this. Cold Creek is a residental addiction treatment center located in Kaysville. Hopefully things will keep going strong for us and Tyler can continue to love what he is doing. What an intersting adventure it has been and still I can say it has been worth it. Way to go Ty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment