Saturday, February 6, 2010

Girls Trip!!! Washington DC






So my mom had one request before she came home from her mission and that was to have ALL of her girls come out and visit!!! I guess that was not that hard of a request to fullfill!! Vacation, No Kids, No cooking and No husbands!!! OK! So we went! We spent a small amount of time sightseeing and sometime in the wax museum I hung out with a few of the Presidents there! Breanne got cozy with George! We went to a movie and ate a ton of popcorn and treats! We went to the culture event and had wonderful food cooked by Daddy! Wow have I missed that! I can not wait to get invited over on Sundays again! We also spend plenty of down time talking and laughing together. Tons of fun was had and I made me so grateful for loving parents and loving sister that I know will always be there as sister should!!

No comments:

Post a Comment