Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girls day out!






The boys went fishing so the girls went out!!! Wondering what to do with the girls on a beautiful Sat. in May!!! What better than an entire garbage sack full of bread, and a duck! (or a fifty ducks)!
Wheeler Farm is always a great place to go and not spend money but enjoy the great outdoors. The girls and I packed up the car and headed out. Aubrey loved running free without her brothers to hold her back and tell her what to do. She also loved sharing her LARGE bag of bread with everyone! I do not think there was a hungry duck at the whole farm. We paused for a few pictures. When telling Aubrey to look at the camera and smile the tilted head and eyes closed is what I get every time! We loved spending time together and Emily loved the ducks and the animals. I just have to be careful because the sunscreen was left at home and she has read hair and WHITE skin.. I have since gone and gotten her some strong sunscreen. Here's to summer! As far as the boys fishing trip, of course there was no real camera and I have not seen dads phone yet so I have no idea if there are pictures of the first fishing day of the year. They did however have a great time and caught about 9 fish and we enjoyed them for Sunday dinner. Bring home the bacon boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment