Friday, September 24, 2010

Emily turns one!

Ok now that it has taken me a bit to get this post up tonight! Emily had her birthday on Sept 17th. It happen to fall on a Friday night so we had a BBQ and friends and family over. I figured this would be the last time I get to have a one year old party! She loved opening her presents and playing with her new toys. She also loved her cake, we do it every time for the one year old with their own cake. It was fun to watch her get into it! I am so glad that Emily is in our family. She really completes us. I love her hair and her smile and I could kiss her all day long!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the part when Emily was pounding her cake! (I think I missed seeing it that night because I was taking care of Mollie). By the way, those slideshows in the previous post were awesome--such great pictures of the kids!

    ReplyDelete